Sunday, March 9, 2008

How I'd Like Life To End Up...

Rachill, Andrew, Baby Riley, and I will drive across country to California, making a few stops to see friends along the way. We'll end up on the Central Coast in California, where Rachill, Baby Riley, and I will spend the summer. Andrew will be off at BASIC training for the Marines. We'll move to San Diego, and we'll all get a really posh apartment in Mission Valley. We'll spend afternoons in Balboa Park or at the beach. We'll go to farmers market in Ocean Beach every Wednesday. We'll brunch on Sundays. We'll read and play in the park. I'll create a collection of eco-friendly lingerie that I will sell at Thread. I'll make friends with local designers and go to the many fashion events they have there.

I can't wait for June. That's when all of this will start happening.

No comments: