Saturday, March 8, 2008

It may be gloomy outside...

But in the Kahl house, spring cleaning is taking place, and my nesting instinct definitely kicks at least a few times a week. I've got all of the baby's stuff ready as well as my hospital bag. I definitely need to start working on some sewing projects, whether they are for myself or to sell in my etsy or fashionspace shop. My name needs to be heard! I have so many great ideas, they just need to be created and showed to the world. Anyway I just wanted to come on here and write my first blog...I have a few things I had started to sell in my etsy shop but no one has bought anything =(. Help a girl out....especially one with big BIG dreams of selling her clothing/bags to be able to help support her little family. Go check out my shop and look a the few things I have to offer. There will be some more items up really really soon! Thanks for stopping by =)

No comments: