Monday, March 2, 2009

2009 Resolutions...

So I'm very late on actually writing down my goals for this year, but I know it's important to do it so I can get myself motivated and have a vision in mind. I've already started on two of them, and they're both HUGE things so I'm very happy about that. Here's the list:

Participate in any event that has fashion shows
Sell handmade items in local boutiques (Bella Luna)
Have a exercise regimen- and stick with it!
Get my portfolio together
Get rid of clothes I don't like or wear
Re-build wardrobe with basics
Have more "date nights"
Get fresh flowers once a week
Get new bed/furniture/decorations for rooms
Move into a good-sized apartment
Join a mommy group of some sort to meet new people
Read a new book every month

As I think of more things, I'll post them up. But here's a general list. I think it's a good start!

No comments: