I haven't been on here in MONTHS to update....but just to bring you back up to speed this is what's been going on in my life and creative world:
-Riley was the CUTEST little cupcake for Halloween, seriously, I have never seen a more adorable costume on a toddler before.
- I started working at Old Navy part time, and learning more and more about the retail world that I will hopefully be moving up into a higher position.
- An absolutely amazing person came back into my life, and I honestly can't stop thinking about him and how much he inspires me to be myself and be creative and live life to the fullest.
- I'm currently living at my parent's house in California. I seriously couldn't be happier to be so far away from snow.
- Riley started preschool and she has already learned so much!
- I went to Seattle to visit for the weekend, and fell in love with a whole new city.
And lastly....I have started working on my spring/summer lingerie line!!! I'm so extremely excited about it....the pieces are amazing and I would wear every single piece and feel ridiculously sexy in them. I can't wait to be finished with them and have the opportunity to show them!
I hope everyone is having a fantastic day, because I am!
I'll keep you updated with my progress =)